Step 1: Access online application link on https://www.open.ac.mu by clicking on Enrol Now.
Step 2: Fill in the form. Verify accuracy of all information and click on ‘Submit’ to send your form online. You may save a copy for reference. You will then receive an acknowledgement email containing your application code. Please keep this code handy as you will be using it during the application process.
Step 3: Payment of fees as mentioned on the voucher will have to be effected through bank transfer.
Application Fees (non-refundable)
SADC Citizens: Rs 700
International Students: Rs 2,000
Bank transfer details for International Applicant
Bank: State Bank of Mauritius Ltd
Account Number: 61025100002513
Swift Code: STCBMUMU
Transfers should be effected in MRU to the above bank account. All bank charges have to be borne by applicants.
Step 4: Once you have paid your Application Fee, you need to email the scanned version of the following documents with certified true copy mentioned by relevant authorities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Birth Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable).
- Your personal data page of your passport.
- Academic qualifications as per entry requirements of the chosen programme. Please note that the onus is on the applicant to submit equivalence of educational qualification.
- Evidence of work experience (minimum of 2 years post degree qualification) for Commonwealth Executive Master Business Administration, Commonwealth
Executive Master of Public Administration and Doctor of Business Administration)
- Evidence of having paid the Application Fee.
- Applicants of PhD will have to submit a synopsis of 1,000 words. For details, consult our website on synopsis guidelines.
You will then be notified of your application by email. If your application has been
accepted, you will be required to register on the first semester modules, pay the relevant
fees by the date specified in the offer of seat mail and forward the payment evidence to
the Admissions Office.