Winning a Negotiation
Negotiation is a skill that we use almost every day either consciously or unconsciously. From early age, as kids we learn how to negotiate with our parents over what we want. But, as we grow we do not focus much on that particular skill thus becoming less successful in getting exactly what we want. Unfortunately, most of us are not trained systematically on negotiations even though this skill is essential and beneficial in every walk of life for a peaceful and stress free living.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Show understanding of the underlying principles of negotiation skills
- Use negotiation techniques that move you closer to a win/win outcome
- Demonstrate negotiation process by following a step-by-step approach
- Interpret role of emotions while negotiating
- Derive specific values based on negotiation ethics