Employability Skills Programme with video support
Course Title: Job Search Skills – Oues004 (non-examinable)
For whom: school leavers, job seekers, unemployed people & those looking for better job prospects
Course requisites: No formal qualifications required
- To identify requirements of the job market
- To discover one’s personal skills which match a particular job
- To learn techniques of CV and application letter writing
- To acquire basic interview skills
- What is the job of your dreams?
- What is important about a job for you?
- Finding out about your skills
- Looking at your interests
- Bringing your interests and skills together to see what jobs would suit you
- Writing your CV
- Writing your covering letter
- The interview