IMPORTANT NOTICE :
(1) Programme Fees for Citizens of Republic of Mauritius and SADC countries
(2) Application Fee (Non Refundable): Rs700
(3) Late Registration Fee: To be confirmed
(4) For PhD learners, a tuition fee of Ras 55,000 is payable in full at the beginning of semester 2 of year 1. This may be paid in four consecutive instalments. Both DBA and PhD learners will pay full tuition fees of Rs 118,800 for every period of twelve months. The tuition fees may also be paid:
- In eight consecutive monthly instalments of Rs 15,225 , the first instalment payable on registration in cash at the cash counter of the Finance section at Reduit and the remaining ones by means of a bank standing order form.
- FOR PhD: Payment facility will be provided as from semester 2 of year 1
- FOR DBA: Payment facility will provided as from year 2
(5) Payment of fees
- Payment of programme fees is at the beginning of the semester.
- There is a discount of 5 % on payment of module fees for the whole programme.This discount is not applicable on Administrative Fees.
- Fees may be paid as follows:
(a) In cash or by a banker’s cheque at the finance section, Open University of Mauritius, Reduit on week days between 09 15 to 15 00. The exact amount to be tendered, please.
(b) In cash or bank transfer at any State Bank of Mauritius Ltd in Mauritius and Rodrigues.
- Instalment facilities STRICTLY AVAILABLE upon request and after APPROVAL
- Only semester wise payment facility will be provided for the whole duration of the programme.
- Module fees payable by instalments include an administrative charge. Payment may be made in four equal instalments as follows:
(i) The first instalment in cash at the finance section, Reduit.
(ii) Followed by three consecutive equal monthly instalments by way of a bank standing order.
(6) Overseas Learners have to pay Mauritian rupees or in US $. Any bank charges must borne by the learner. Fees to be paid directly into the following bank account:
The overseas learner must ensure that his/her full name and programme title be mentioned with the accompanying payment.