ENROL NOW FOR JULY 2018 INTAKE
Please read carefully info below and info in the Application Procedure Document before applying.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
- Application fees (non-refundable:
Mauritian Citizens : Rs 700
SADC Citizens :US $25
Non-SADC Citizens (International): US $50
- A tablet with soft copies of materials will be given to undergraduate and postgraduate learners. Hard copies of materials can be purchased.
- Face-to-face sessions for ODL learners will be held at Réduit or Forest Side SSS or OU Campus Curepipe (OUCC) or Royal College Curepipe. Usual hours for ODL sessions: Saturdays, 08 30 - 17 00.
- Attendance at face-to-face sessions is recommended but not compulsory, unless specified.
- PhD and DBA students have to attend a series of classes during the first semester at OU, Réduit, after office hours, on Saturdays or on Sundays as may be required.
- DBA students have to attend classes during 2nd semester as well.
- Application for exemption should be submitted at the time of application, on a form available on OU’s website