- Posted by
- Posted in Communique
OPEN UNIVERSITY OF MAURITIUS
Réduit, Mauritius – Tel: 403 8200/ Fax: 4648854 Website: http://www.open.ac.mu
NOTICE OF VACANCY
The Open University of Mauritius has been established on 12 July 2012 according to the Open University of Mauritius Act 2010.
The vision of the Open University of Mauritius is to be among the best Open Universities in the world.
The mission of the Open University is to use technology and flexible mode of teaching to serve society and transform lives, and make high quality education, lifelong learning and training accessible to everyone while promoting excellence in research.
The Open University also runs a campus at Curepipe.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who wish to be considered for appointment to the following posts at the Open University of Mauritius:
- Systems Analyst/Senior Systems Analyst – click here
- Accountant – click here
- Examinations Officer – click here
- Assistant Systems Analyst – click here
- Assistant Financial Operations Officer – click here
- Technician (Engineering and Technology Services) – click here
AGE LIMIT: 40 years by the closing date for the submission of application, except for candidates already employed in the public service or in parastatal organisations.
BENEFITS: ►Leave, Travelling and Car Benefits in accordance with the 2016 PRB Report and the Addendum Report to the 2016 PRB Report.
►Passage Benefits at the rate of 5% of the annual salary drawn.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
(1) Application should be made on the on-line application form (click here). Handwritten forms will not be accepted.
(2) Please read the Notes and Instructions to Candidates (click here) carefully as incomplete, inadequate or inaccurate filling of the on-line application form may cause the applicant’s elimination from the competition. It is an offence to give false information or to conceal any relevant information. This may lead to an application being rejected or if a candidate has already been appointed, to the termination of his appointment.
CLOSING DATE: On-line applications should reach the Director-General, Open University of Mauritius, Reduit not later than Friday 12 April 2019. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
NOTE: Please ensure that the duly printed on-line application form with the following documents reach the Director-General, Open University of Mauritius by Friday 19 April 2019 at 3 30 p.m:–
- photocopies of required certificates;
- equivalence of certificates from relevant authorities for equivalent qualifications (where applicable); and
- testimonial from employer(s) certifying the required number of years of experience as applicable to the post.
The Open University of Mauritius reserves the right not to:
- make any appointment as a result of this advertisement.
- give any reason whatsoever for its decision.
- contact any applicant in case his/her application is considered unsuccessful.
Date:24 March 2019
OPEN UNIVERSITY OF MAURITIUS REDUIT